The 6th Asian Beach Games will be held in Sanya during November till December 2020. The Asian Beach Games event will feature 17 sports, including sailing, surfing, powered paragliding, beach water polo, beach volleyball, beach athletics, beach handball, beach Woodall, decathlon, motor boating, dragon boat racing, three-on-three basketball, sports climbing, table football, beach wrestling, beach kabaddi, and beach soccer.
Volunteers are welcome to join the 6th Asian Beach Games 2020. Here are more details:
The registration deadline for recruitment of “backbone volunteers”: August 25th, 2019
Registration deadline for recruitment of event volunteers in the first phase: September 25th, 2019 Sanya, and all volunteers will be based in Sanya.
Requirements for volunteers
The requirements for “backbone volunteers” are as follows:
1. At least 18 years old and in good health, Strong communication and teamwork skills;
2. Candidates must abide by the administrative regulations of the working departments of the Sanya Organizing Committee of the Asian Beach Games 2020;
3. Candidates with experience in volunteer service for large-scale competitions will be preferred; native Chinese speakers should be able to communicate in a foreign language, or have certain writing knowledge and skills;
4. Service time: No less than two working days per week; five working days are preferred. The service period for core volunteers should not exceed one year, and service periods of those with excellent performance can be extended appropriately upon application.
1. Accreditation card, Uniform
2. Meals during service hours, and insurance.
2. Transportation and mobile communication subsidies
7. Volunteer service certificates and badges. Excellent volunteers, teams, and organizations will be granted honorary titles;
Those who are interested can sign up to volunteer through the official website of the Asian Beach Games 2020 http://www.sanya2020.cn