What to see at the Lost Chambers Aquarium Atlantis Sanya?
Atlantis Sanya is a huge destination hotel with 1314 rooms, 21 restaurants & bars, Water Park and Aquarium.
- Get closer to the 86000 marine animals
- More than 280 different species of marine animals on display.
- 110 square meter display area to discover the exotic marine life.
- Ambassador Lagoon has 13.5 million liters of seawater and is the largest open-air lagoon
- Dive in Ambassador Lagoon and interact with marine animals
- Exclusive exhibition cold pool for adorable begula whale from the pole
- A view of mysterious remains of Atlantis.
When to visit ?
It opens from 10am till 10pm.
How to reach Atlantis Sanya?
From Downtown Sanya, please take No. 23, No. 33, and No.35;
It is easy to travel from hotels on Haitang Bay by bus 33 or 35, some hotels (Crowne Plaza, Shangarila) are only walking distance;
If you are staying at Yalong Bay, no direct bus, a local taxi will cost you around CNY50/way
For guests staying on Dadonghai Beach, please take bus 28, then change to No. 33
Our round trip private transportation service cost CNY400/car (max. 4) or CNY600/van (max. 7) from Sanya Bay and Dadonghai Beach, CNY300/car (max. 4) or CNY500/van (max. 7) from Yalong Bay.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium Package:
Adult and Child above 1.22 meters at CNY188/person, child less than 0.9 meters height will get free admission, 0.9-1.22 get the price at CNY148/child,
How to book?
Please book online and make payment via PayPal or wechat or Alipay, then we will email you the booking confirmation. Please book at least 1 day in advance.
How to take a ticket of the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis?
We will send you an email or text message to get the tickets at the ticketing counter.